Thursday, July 30, 2009

GRE EBOOKS, VERBAL SOFTWARES, BARRON WORDLIST, AND KAPLAN WRITING WORKBOOK

I intend to provide the most sought after ebooks and verbal software for GRE preparation. Here I am posting few verbal ebooks and verbal softwares.Apart from Barron and Kaplan workbooks find in the link a few splendid PDF files containing collection of Antonyms and Analogies. Please let me know if you find any problem with downloading.
http://www.filefactory.com/f/0a494c5bb747ce9f/( this folder contains more than 10 gre ebooks related to analogy, antonyms, and reading comprehension section)

4 comments:

Jayanthi said...

thanks a lot.keep up the good work!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the beneficial posts ,, I downloaded the software, but I can't install it. My operating system is VISTA,, any suggestions .. Thanks once more

Anonymous said...

thanks a ton !!! friend

Pulkit said...

Hi.. thank u so much for the books :)
However, it seems that the link for 'Analogy Bible' is broken, can you please provide a working location for that file ?
Thanks a lot again :)