Thursday, July 30, 2009

Scoring 800 in Verbal

Well I am surprised that I eventually made this blog. I registered two times for a GRE( general test), but unfortunately both times I canceled the exam. However during this course I learned and gathered a lot of information around the web, and with this torrential amount of information, I, many a times felt the urge to share it with people who preparing for the GRE. I would not say this is just a verbal thread, rather GRE as a whole elaborated with informative talks and web links. I hope this weblog to be useful for you guys who are aiming at high. I would like you guys to know if you require any GRE ebook, verbal software or any online link just let me know...as this blog came into being for the need of a platform which can serve a mainstay during GRE preparation

No comments: